3, 6, 12, 13, 18, 20, 24, 25, 36, 48 and 60 month terms available
Apply Online | Video: FDIC Insurance
Your needs and preferences:
- You want a guaranteed, rewarding return on your investment.
- A secure, safe investment is important. You will like the flexibility of selecting
the length of time of your investment.
CDARS Program | View the CDARS demo
- A choice of terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
- Many CDs may be opened with $1,000.
- A higher interest rate may be paid with $25,000 or
- Interest may be added to the CD quarterly or at maturity
(some restrictions may apply).
- Interest may be paid to an internal or external account monthly, quarterly, or at CD maturity (some restrictions may apply)
- Early withdrawals may be assessed a penalty.
The Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, or CDARS,
allows you to place large cash deposits quickly and confidentially through
Union Bank into CDs issued by multiple financial institutions and be
eligible for full FDIC insurance. All financial institutions are FDIC
Depositors with more than $250,000 can enjoy the following benefits:
- The safety of FDIC insurance
for large deposits. Union Bank places your funds through CDARS,
with deposits over $250,000 divided into smaller CDs at multiple
FDIC insured financial institutions. This permits the full amount,
up to $30 million, to be eligible for FDIC insurance.
- CD interest rates. You will
receive a very competitive interest rate for the CD maturity period
you’ve selected. Rates may compare favorably with those
of other high-quality, fixed–income investments.
- Management convenience. You
can manage all of your CD investments through one relationship.
- The security of working with
a trusted, local source. When you make a deposit through CDARS,
you deal only with the people you know and trust at Union Bank.
You receive a single, consolidated, monthly statement summarizing
your deposits. And your private financial information is protected
us or request
info if we can explain anything further or to open an account.