Avera and Union Bank & Trust have developed a financing program which is available to help you finance your Medical Center account balance.
To submit an application, please choose your hospital from the drop-down below. If you are applying individually, click on the Individual button. By selecting the joint button, each applicant agrees they are applying for joint credit.
Make sure you have the following information accessible:
- A copy of your driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Income information
- Any patient account information given to you by your medical provider
Please use Internet Explorer as your browser to complete the online application. If you experience any display issues, adjust your compatibility settings by clicking "Tools," "Compatibility View Settings" and then add the webpage.
Start the Online Application
Choose your hospital
- An affordable payment plan is established to fit your monthly budget.
- Multiple account balances with Avera can be combined into one bank loan.
- Credit can be extended over a longer period of time using the financing program.
- Competitive interest rates help make the loan affordable.
- Applications are easy to complete. No credit checks are involved in the approval process.
- Your loan is unsecured, no collateral is necessary and personal assets are not at risk.
- First payment may be deferred up to 45 days.
- Payments can be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
After You've Completed the online application
- Within 2-3 business days, Union Bank will email your loan documents via DocuSign for electronic signature(s). Please watch for an email with DocuSign in the subject line.
- Sign and return your loan agreement electronically as instructed in the email. Upon receipt, Union Bank will apply the funds to your account balance with your medical provider.
You have three options for making loan payments.