Union Bank & Trust offers a variety of Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) services that allow you to easily send and receive money electronically. ACH is cost-effective, secure and you control the date your payments post. You can track your company’s financials accurately and base business decisions on precise information.
ACH is a more efficient, secure method for:
- Paying your employees
- Paying your suppliers and vendors
- Collecting payments from your customers (corporate or consumer)
- Moving money between institutions
We're Here To Help.
To learn more about our Business Banking Services, fill out our simple request form and a Treasury Management Officer will contact you.
More About ACH...
ACH Service Details:
- Direct deposit of payroll — Paying your employees electronically cuts payroll processing time, eliminating printing, preparation, reconciliation and special handling of checks.
- Payables — Paying vendors and individuals electronically reduces the number of paper checks you will need to handle. ACH vendor payments are fast, easy and accurate, reducing administrative time and costs. Additionally, ACH vendor payments eliminate the potential fraud risk associated with mailing paper checks through the postal system.
- Receivables — Automatically collect regular payments from your customers-corporate or consumer. The speed and accuracy of ACH pre-authorized debits reduces or even eliminates the expense of billings, collections and reconciliation, and improves receipts forecasting.
Web Cash Manager
Our Internet ACH software allows you to transmit a NACHA formatted file directly to the bank, or create and save databases with ACH transaction information...no additional software needed.