I appreciate a bank that has a loan officer dedicated to church loans. It saves a lot of explaining.
Senior Pastor Randy Abell
Heartland Baptist Church
A little preparation helps everything go smoothly.
We understand how important securing a partner to finance your church's project is to you. In order to make your experience as easy and efficient as possible, please prepare the information below.
Church Loan Checklist:
The past three years of financials, including Balance Sheet and Income Statement
Number of giving units
Current property value (if applicable)
Proposed project budget
- Time frame
- Dollars raised to date
- Projections of total campaign
- Previous campaign history: Have other successful campaigns been completed?
History of Church
- Denomination and background
- Background on Church leadership
- Church location(s), both current and of proposed project (if different)
- Information about primary ministries of the church
- Youth ministries, day care, preschool, outreach, etc.
- General demographics of congregation