Greek Loan Checklist:
1. Past three years of financials, including Balance Sheet and Income Statement
2. Total membership and trends over last three years
- Amount of members living in, amount of members living out
3. Current property value
4. Proposed project budget
5. Projections upon stabilization (if applicable)
6. Campaign information
- Increased capacity?
- Time frame
- Dollars raised to date
- Dollars collected to date
- Timing of payments on collections
- Projections of total campaign
- Previous campaign history: Have other successful campaigns been completed?
7. History of Organization
- Local chapter history
- Alumni board background
- Support received from other related organizations (if applicable)
- If the house has ever had its charter revoked from the national organization or university, please provide documentation as to when that was and the reasoning in which it occurred
Interested In Learning More?
Please enter your name, email address, phone number, University and greek house and we’ll be sure to contact you!