Your patient finance provider and Union Bank & Trust have developed a financing program which is available to help you finance your account balance.
Benefits at a Glance
- An affordable payment plan is established to fit your monthly budget.
- Multiple account balances can be combined into one bank loan.
- Credit can be extended over a longer period of time using the financing program.
- Competitive interest rates help make the loan affordable.
- Applications are easy to complete. No credit checks are involved in the approval process.
- Your loan is unsecured, no collateral is necessary and personal assets are not at risk.
- First payment may be deferred up to 45 days.
- Payments can be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
- Your loan can be accessed online
Before you begin
Make sure you have the following information accessible:
- A copy of your driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Income information
- Any patient account information given to you by your patient finance provider
After you’ve completed the online application
- Within 2-3 business days, Union Bank will email your loan documents via DocuSign for electronic signature(s). Please watch for an email with DocuSign in the subject line. Or, if elected, documents will be sent via U.S. postal mail.
- Sign and return your loan agreement as instructed. Upon receipt, Union Bank will apply the funds to your account balance with your patient finance provider.
- An automatic deduction form will be included if you would like to have your payments conveniently deducted from your checking or savings account. A coupon book will be mailed if you decide not to sign up for automatic deduction.
For additional information
Please call your provider’s Patient Financial Services.