Your medical provider and Union Bank & Trust have developed a financing program which is available to help you finance your medical account balance.
Benefits at a Glance
- An affordable payment plan is established to fit your monthly budget.
- Multiple account balances with Bryan can be combined into one bank loan.
- Credit can be extended over a longer period of time using the financing program.
- Competitive interest rates help make the loan affordable.
- Applications are easy to complete. No credit checks are involved in the approval process.
- Your loan is unsecured, no collateral is necessary and personal assets are not at risk.
- First payment may be deferred up to 45 days.
- Payments can be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- If approved, your medical provider will send you the link to complete an online loan application.
- Using the links provided to you, complete the application following these instructions to avoid a delay in the processing of your loan agreement.
- Please use Internet Explorer as your browser to complete the online application. If you experience any display issues, adjust your compatibility settings by clicking tools, compatibility view settings, and then add the webpage.
Before you begin
Make sure you have the following information accessible:
- A copy of your driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Income information
- Any patient account information given to you by your medical provider
Completing the online application
- Indicate the type of credit you are applying for by selecting either the Individual or Joint link. If selecting Joint credit, each applicant agrees there is intent to apply for joint credit.
- Enter all personal information as requested, using the hints box as needed.
- Provide your account balance given to you by your medical provider in the Desired Loan Amount field.
- In the Desired Loan Term (months) field, select 48 months (this is the maximum term). Your term will be determined by your desired monthly payment and our agreement with your medical provider. The final terms will be provided in your loan documents.
- In the Additional Comments section, complete all fields.
Add-on or new: Indicate if this is a new loan or if you are adding on to an existing medical account.
Desired Payment Amount: If your medical provider discussed a monthly payment amount with you, include the dollar amount here. If not, use our web calculator in the upper left corner of the screen to determine an appropriate payment amount.
Desired Payment Date: The date you select will determine the day of the month your regular payments will be due.
Patient Acct #: If your medical provider gave you a patient account number, include that information here. If nothing was provided, leave it blank.
After you’ve completed the online application
- Within 2-3 business days, Union Bank will email your loan documents via DocuSign for electronic signature(s). Please watch for an email with DocuSign in the subject line.
- Sign and return your loan agreement electronically as instructed in the email. Upon receipt, Union Bank will apply the funds to your account balance with your medical provider.
- An automatic deduction form will be included if you would like to have your payments conveniently deducted from your checking or savings account. A coupon book will be mailed if you decide not to sign up for automatic deduction.
For additional information
Please call your medical provider’s Patient Financial Services.