A wealth of services. A single point of contact.
Your time is valuable, and we’re here to ensure that your banking experience conveniently fits your lifestyle. Private Banking gives you one point of contact for investment, fiduciary, lending and banking services, and does it all with an unwavering commitment to exceptional service.
It’s About Time
Our team will meet with you whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you. If you have a loan closing, need documents signed, or simply require assistance, we’ll be happy to come directly to your home or office. Being a local, family-owned organization enables us to be more flexible, accessible, and timely than other banks.
A Single Point of Contact
Private Banking tailors a full complement of products and services. You may need specialized expertise from a number of areas in the bank, but you won’t be left searching for the right person. You will work directly with a single point of contact and our team will coordinate the needed experts on your behalf, at your convenience.
Life brings about so many changes. Your finances need to keep pace. We’re here to offer suggestions, such as refinancing a mortgage, re-evaluating your investment objectives, consolidating loans, or creating an estate plan so you can make the most of those changes. We can also assist you with auto, construction, and home equity loans or lines of credit.
Exclusive Private Banking Benefits:
- Visa Gold Debit Card – increased daily withdrawal and purchase limits
- Convenient Online Banking, BillPay and Telebank
- Free Specialty Gray Checks and Credit Towards Premium Checks
- Competitive CDs & Money Markets – including 10-Month Access CD and Value Edge Money Market1
- Competitive Rates on Consumer Loans
- Safety Deposit Box – first year fees waived
- Free Estate Planning and Investment Consultation2
- Short Term Federal Investment Trust2
- Insurance Products and Services for individuals and businesses through Union Agency3
Lincoln, NE 68506
P.O. Box 82535
Lincoln, NE 68501-2535