Union Bank is excited to announce many updates to the online site for our Business Credit Cards, eZBusiness Card Management.
To perform these updates, eZBusiness and EZCardInfo will be unavailable from 9:30pm Friday, May 17, 2019 to 7:00am Monday, May 20, 2019. You will be unable to access your UBT Credit Card online during this time, but you may call 833.323.1465 for credit card assistance.
Save Your Data
The following information in eZBusiness will be purged as part of the migration, and no longer available after May 17, 2019:
- Customer Service – Online message history older than 24 months, including messages in the Incoming Message queue and composed messages
- Expense Management – Expense reports (in any status) older than 24 months
- Reporting – Reports with a Last Run Date older than 24 months
- Security – All activity performed by an administrator that is older than 24 months
We strongly encourage clients to log into eZBusiness and save any information you need that is dated on or before May 17, 2019. Any information that has not been saved by 10:30 p.m. ET Friday, May 17 will no longer be available after the migration.
New eZBusiness enhancements
- A new look and feel
- New log in process
- Enhanced navigation
- Menu icons instead of drop-down menus
- A mobile responsive design
- Incoming messages consolidated under one view
- Online requests
- Enhanced reporting, including on-demand and ad-hoc reporting
- Real-time transaction alerts for both administrators and cardholders
What is NOT Changing
- Admin User Credentials - User names, password, security questions and answers will not change.
- Payment Activity - Payment history, pending payments, scheduled payments & payment accounts will be available in the new application.
- Security Access – You will have the same security access in the new application that you do today.
New Login Process
The username and password will now be required on just one page, allowing for a simplified login process.
Icon Navigation: The new site allows for quick visual option identification, replacing the current site’s drop-down lists that require several additional steps to accomplish an action or navigate from one page to another.
Effective May 20th
Effective May 20, eZBusiness Card Management will be available from any mobile device. Below is an example of how the site will appear on a mobile device.
Consolidated Incoming Messages
Below is an example of how incoming messages will appear after the migration.
Online Requests will have new navigation and interaction, including a tracking view to allow administrators to see all completed requests. The new navigation also allows you to view request activity by account, username (i.e. requesting administrator), date/time of the request and the status.
Clients and their admins CAN continue to perform actions within the site such as make payments, request changes, etc. until 9:00pm ET on Friday, May 17, 2019.
Check out all the updates in the e-Learning Simulation.