During the early years of retirement you may need more money than you had anticipated. Pace yourself and plan to enjoy many years in retirement. Newly retired persons often spend more money than those that have been retired for a few years due to travel, recreation, or care for elderly parents.
- Review Your Investments - Participant Login
- Calculator: How long will my retirement savings last?
- Calculator: Required Minimum Distribution
- Chart: How High Withdrawal Rates Deplete Assets
- Chart: How Inflation Erodes Purchasing Power
- Contact one of our Retirement Education Professionals
- Contact a Union Bank Financial Planning Professional