To all our valued customers:
We’re here for you.
When we say “your money has people” at UBT, that goes for you, too — you have people who care about your well-being, especially right now amid the coronavirus pandemic. Rest assured, your money is safe, and we’re here to help you however we can.
We’re continuing to monitor the situation in all our communities, and in an effort to help keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, we’re taking appropriate steps within our branches to limit exposure.
Beginning on Wednesday, March 18, all branches that have drive-thrus will be closing their lobbies and offering services via drive-thru only. In-store branches will be temporarily closed for the time being, and some branches (such as those without drive-thrus) will be moving to limited lobby hours. Please visit ubt.com/locations and search for your preferred branch for the most up-to-date information on hours and availability.
Additionally, all bank-sponsored events have been canceled until further notice, and use of our public meeting and event spaces has also been canceled for the time being.
There are a number of alternative banking methods available to you during these restricted hours and closures, including:
- Accessing mobile banking features via the UBTgo app and ubt.com*
- Utilizing our ATMs or available branch drive-thrus
- Calling our Customer Support Team toll-free at 800.297.2837 for assistance with more in-depth needs, as they can direct you to the appropriate department
- Calling your preferred branch or banker to request an appointment
If you find yourself experiencing financial hardships during this time, we may be able to help. Please give us a call at 888.267.1262 so that we can discuss your situation further.
For our business banking customers
- Bank personnel will continue to be available during normal business hours via phone or email. Feel free to reach out to your usual contacts.
- Our Customer Support Team is available toll-free at 800.297.2837 to assist you. They can also direct you to the appropriate department for more in-depth needs. Check here for hours of availability.
- Business Banking Online will continue to be available per usual for all of your online banking needs
- Electronic loan payment options are also available.
- If you are looking for other solutions that make it easier to run your business from home, we have options that can help — like the business mobile app, mobile deposits, and BillPay, just to name a few. Reach out to your relationship manager for details.
We apologize for any inconvenience these closures may cause, and we appreciate your patience during this time. Please visit this space regularly for the most up-to-date information about branch openings and closings.
*Message and data rates may apply.
Learning Center articles, guides, blogs, podcasts, and videos are for informational purposes only and are not an advertisement for a product or service. The accuracy and completeness is not guaranteed and does not constitute legal or tax advice. Please consult with your own tax, legal, and financial advisors.