UBT Customers receive a link to apply for Loan Forgiveness and customers can apply when they are ready. The UBT Online Forgiveness Application Guide below can help guide you through the process. Additional information is in our UBT Forgiveness FAQs.
How to submit your forgiveness application
- Review the FAQs and Guide linked above to determine when you should apply.
- Once you're ready, locate the email with the subject line "Your link to application for PPP loan forgiveness is inside" to find your unique URL.
- Submit your application through the unique URL.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a DocuSign.
- Once UBT has received your signature and required documents, we will review your application and submit our decision within 60 days to the SBA. The SBA may take an additional 90 days to issue a final decision.
Union Bank will only accept forgiveness applications electronically through the link we email to the customer. Customers who have misplaced the email may contact us at 402.473.8551 to request a new link.