Logging into Online Banking for the first time is easy and only takes a few minutes. If you are already an online banking user, skip to #5 to enroll in e-Statements.
- 1. Visit ubt.com
- 2. Select Sign Up For Online Banking from the Online Banking log-in box.
- 3. Enter your personal information in the secure form to submit your registration.
- 4. Create a unique Access ID and Password; then select your security settings.
That’s it – you are now able to view your account information online.
Completing your e-Statement Enrollment
- 5. Log into secure Online Banking
- 6. Select Options from the top menu.
- 7. Scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the e-Statement Enrollment section. This list contains all eligible accounts and their current e-Statement status (enrolled or not enrolled). Click Edit to enroll an account(s) in e-Statements.
- 8. Check the box for each account you would like to enroll in e-Statements.
- 9. Please verify or input the email address that you want to receive your e-Statement notification. You may also edit existing email addresses in this same area.
- 10. Please review the terms and conditions of enrollment by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link.
- 11. Click Accept to complete your enrollment.
Woohoo! You have completed your e-Statement Enrollment