In partnership with Deluxe Provent, Union Bank offers you Identity Protection to help protect your personal information and accounts.
You will receive the following:
Other Great Features
You have continuous access to an online dashboard that quickly provides your monitoring status.
- Expert protection tips and timely news
You will receive a monthly email communication with your monitoring status in addition to articles and tips addressing identity theft and fraud.
Breach and Fraud News emails will alert you of large-scale breaches and threats, while providing helpful tips on how to protect yourself.
- Encrypted documents & images
The Vault gives you access to online and mobile digital organization and storage of digital copies of important business, legal and personal documents, medical records, and other items.
- Password Manager
Securely keeps track of your accounts and their respective passwords and usernames.
- Notification Services
You will receive e-mail alerts and/or phone notifications of activities discovered in the process of monitoring changes to your credit report or data suggesting that an identity theft event may have occurred.
- Secure Authentication
Monitoring services requires one-time verification of your identity to ensure that we are securely monitoring your credit report and notifications are received.
Fully managed restoration services with 1-on-1 dedicated care.
The 32-point End2End Defense in-depth recovery process is designed to isolate and assist recovery from a lost/stolen wallet, fraud, or identity theft event. It is also designed to help you take necessary steps to help prevent fraud or identity theft from happening again. A dedicated and certified specialist is available to answer questions and assist with resolution in the event of lost/stolen wallet, fraud, or an identity theft event. They will also assis you with:
- Notifying and requesting government issued identification such as a state’s Driver’s License, Social Security card, or Passport.
- Notifying the three national credit bureaus to place fraud alerts on your credit reports, and review such reports to identify evidence of the fraud or identity theft event.
- Notifying banks, credit card companies, and merchants as directed by you to freeze or close any accounts compromised by or resulting from the fraud or identity theft event.
- Notifying the Federal Trade Commission and filing a complaint to report the identity theft event.
- Coordinating with credit bureaus, banks, credit card companies, government agencies, and/or merchants.