HELP PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FINANCIAL REPUTATION
In partnership with Deluxe Provent, Union Bank offers you Identity Protection to help protect your personal information and accounts. You will receive the following:
- ID Restoration Pro
Individuals are often subject to theft, fraud, misuse of personal information, and unintended exposure of personal and financial data. ID Restoration Pro offers peace of mind with access to certified resolution specialists, as well as proactive tools to help prevent fraud and misuse.
- Online Identity Vault
The Identity Vault provides you 10 GB of online encrypted storage for your important personally identifiable information including Social Security numbers, credit cards, financial account information and birth dates, along with other important documents (mortgage, titles, deeds, etc.).
- Internet MonitoringOngoing scan searches black market chat rooms, websites, and databases and alerts you if your Online Identity Vault-stored information is detected during continuous monitoring of black market websites (that sell stolen identities). If stored on your Online Identity Vault, the Internet Monitoring service will review 1 individual name, 1 street address, 1 email address, 3 telephone numbers, 1 Social Security Number, and 6 bank account or credit card numbers.
- One Bureau Credit Monitoring
Changes to your credit report that you did not initiate can be the first sign of fraud. This service synchronizes with the credit bureau, Experian, to alert you any time there is a change to your credit file.
All of the services above are available for a low cost of $6.95 per month. Journey Accounts receive a $2.00 discount for a total of $4.95 per month.
See the Enrollment Steps Login to Your Dashboard
Other Great Features
You have continuous access to an online dashboard that quickly provides your monitoring status.
- Expert protection tips and timely news
You will receive a monthly email communication with your monitoring status in addition to articles and tips addressing identity theft and fraud. Breach and Fraud News emails will alert you of large-scale breaches and threats, while providing helpful tips on how to protect yourself.
- Encrypted documents & images
The Vault gives you access to online and mobile digital organization and storage of digital copies of important business, legal and personal documents, medical records, and other items.
- Password Manager
Securely keeps track of your accounts and their respective passwords and usernames.
- Notification Services
You will receive e-mail alerts and/or phone notifications of activities discovered in the process of monitoring changes to your credit report or data suggesting that an identity theft event may have occurred.
- Secure Authentication
Monitoring services requires one-time verification of your identity to ensure that we are securely monitoring your credit report and notifications are received.
Fully managed restoration services with 1-on-1 dedicated care.
The 32-point End2End Defense in-depth recovery process is designed to isolate and assist recovery from a lost/stolen wallet, fraud, or identity theft event. It is also designed to help you take necessary steps to help prevent fraud or identity theft from happening again. A dedicated and certified specialist is available to answer questions and assist with resolution in the event of lost/stolen wallet, fraud, or an identity theft event. They will also assis you with:
- Notifying and requesting government issued identification such as a state’s Driver’s License, Social Security card, or Passport.
- Notifying the three national credit bureaus to place fraud alerts on your credit reports, and review such reports to identify evidence of the fraud or identity theft event.
- Notifying banks, credit card companies, and merchants as directed by you to freeze or close any accounts compromised by or resulting from the fraud or identity theft event.
- Notifying the Federal Trade Commission and filing a complaint to report the identity theft event.
- Coordinating with credit bureaus, banks, credit card companies, government agencies, and/or merchants.