Customize Your Debit Card with Personal Photos. See what's most important to you every time you swipe your card. You can create your Signature Debit Card by customizing the image on your card to reflect what's unique to you. It's fast, easy and only $10. Check out the helpful hints below to make your card design a success.
1. Choose an image.
- Make sure the image you pick is debit-card worthy. There are several rules regarding what can be on your debit card, including the following:
- No violent, offensive, anti-social, or death imagery - including any other material that could be perceived as violent, including guns or other weapons.
- No Provocative, lewd, or sexual content - including nude, semi-nude, or partially clothed pictures of people of any age.
- No Celebrities such as actors, musicians, athletes, or cartoons (exceptions may include permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person).
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling.
- Any image that may potentially bring Union Bank into disrepute.
- Quality matters, especially when you are using a personal photo. Use photos and images that appear crisp, with good lighting, etc. Photos that are too light or too dark will not look as good on a debit card.
- We reserve the right to decline any image that features licensed material, poor image quality, or inappropriate subject matter.
2. Log in to UBTgo
- Log in to UBTgo at www.ubt.com or on the mobile app
- On the Quick Links tile on the homepage, tap the "Use your own photo to make a Signature Debit Card" option.
- On the Signature Debit Card page, scroll down to the card creator wizard.
3. Upload & Preview your image.
- Images must be at least 840 pixels wide and 840 pixels high.
- Use the preview tool to make sure that important content is not covered by a logo, card number, etc. You'll be able to resize, rotate and adjust the placement of your image on the Signature Debit Card.
4. Finish & Submit
- Fill out the required information.
- The account associated with the card will be debited $10 to pay for the card.
That's it! Once your Signature Debit Card is approved, you'll receive it in the mail within 7-10 business days. If there are any issues, you will be notified by email. Once you receive the card, activate it by calling the number on the card. Shred your current card and begin using your unique creation.
Subsequent reissues of your Signature Debit Card, whether reissued due to card being lost or stolen, or if the card expires, will be issued with the image previously uploaded and will not incur any additional fees. You may choose to switch your photo at any time. Whenever you change the photo on your card, your account will be charged $10.00 for each card.