Financial Assistance in Retirement
The FAIR Program at Union Bank is designed to provide unique travel and education opportunities for individuals of (and nearing) retirement age as well as assist our existing clients with their banking relationship. Our services accomodate a full range of lifestyle stages and customer needs.
- Fun, safe and affordable group travel to interesting destinations
- A variety of getaways to suit your preference and lifestyle
- Carefully planned itineraries and interactive activities to optimize your travel experience
- Central point of pickup adds to the convenience
- Informational Seminars offered quarterly
- Presented by industry experts on current and applicable topics
- Hosted at a variety of interesting venues, presenting an opportunity for social interaction
Specialized Banking Services
Sign Up for our emails
- Notary Services
- Assistance reconciling checkbooks
- Delivery of bank documents to homebound clients
- Bank transportation for account needs
- We work closely with our Personal Trust, Customer Service and other departments as needed to maximize customer convenience, allowing our customers with changing needs to continue a complete banking relationship.
- Banking services by appointment only, please contact a member of the FAIR Team to schedule your appointment.
Meet the FAIR Team
Kelly Robare, FAIR Program Manager
Ashley Hendrickson, FAIR Program Representative