Ready to Build?
If you're ready to get financing in the next 30-45 days, contact one of our Construction Lending experts below.
To be pre-approved or get your questions answered, contact one of our loan officers below.
Construction and home loans don’t have to be complicated. Our team will work with you and your builder to make everything as seamless and efficient as possible, from start to finish. You’ll save both time and money, and you can relax knowing that we’ll take care of the details.
- Responsive Service — Because we’re family-owned with local decision-makers, we provide prompt, timely communication to keep the process moving.
- Fast, Easy Pre-Approvals — Your requests will typically be approved within 24 hours so you can begin your building project on time. Plus, no appraisals on loans under $250,000.
- Quick Draws — We’ll process draws within 24 hours, helping to eliminate delays and keep subcontractors happy. Draws received before 10:00am are often processed the same day.
- Customized Approach — Each of your projects and needs are different, so we offer a customized approach instead of “cookie cutter” loans that just don’t fit. Our team will listen to your needs and plans, then tailor a customized construction lending solution for you.
Traditional Construction Loans
After choosing a reputable builder, you will need to discuss whether you or the builder will be obtaining the construction financing for your home. If you are obtaining the financing, the first step is to contact a Union Bank Construction Loan Officer to begin the process. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
"The construction lending department at Union Bank has done an amazing job for us and our homeowners. With many banks, it seems that you either get a good rate OR good service. Not both. With Union Bank, you get both. Plus, with a fantastic mortgage department, everything works and transitions seamlessly."
- Joe Steinbach & Roger Bumgarner, Ironwood Builders
Lincoln, NE Construction Loan Officers
Omaha, NE Construction Loan Officers