If you have your phone, you have your bank.
So much for “banker’s hours.” Our mobile banking tools let you manage your money any time of day, wherever you are. Check out a demo of our mobile banking services, then choose the ones you need. They’re all free, they’re always on and they’re backed up by local, friendly personal bankers who are always standing by to help.
For iPhone and Android users, our UBT smart phone app lets you:
- Check account balances
- Review transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts, or to a regular loan payment
- Pay bills to your existing vendors
- Change or cancel pending payments
- Find a UBT branch or ATM
Get your free UBT app
iPhone and Android users: search for “Union Bank & Trust” in your App Store to get started.
Mobile Banking is available to other devices using text or mobile browser options. To enroll, log into Online Banking, then click the Options tab. Once enrolled, you’ll receive a text message with instructions.
Deposit checks from your phone
This one’s a snap. Sign up for our free Mobile Deposit tool and it will automatically be added to your smart phone app. Then, depositing a check is as easy as taking a picture. And we know you know how to do that. Learn more about Mobile Deposit.
Check out the Mobile Banking demo, then, if you’d like, enroll here.
Using a Browser
Instead of downloading the app, you can also access Online Banking through your smart phone’s web browser. Start by logging into Online Banking, and click Options to enroll. You'll receive a text message with a link - once enrollment is completed, you'll use the same log-in information as you would from a desktop.
For security purposes, no personal or financial information is stored on your phone. You will need to log in to your account each time you want to access your account.
Sometimes texting is just easier than calling. And now, we’re making banking just that easy. Online Banking customers can manage their money with this series of easy text commands:
|TO DO THIS:
||TEXT BELOW COMMANDS TO 50964
|Check a Balance
|Review Recent Transactions
||HIST plus the Account Nickname. Then NEXT for additional transactions.
|Find an ATM
|| ATM plus the Zip Code or City/State.
|Find a Branch
|| BRANCH plus the Zip Code or City/State.
|Find ATMs and Branchs
|| BOTH plus the Zip Code or City/State.
|Cancel Text Banking Services
How to Sign Up for Mobile Banking
- It’s easy to get started with Mobile Banking.
- Log in to Online Banking. If you haven’t already enrolled in Online Banking, download this PDF to get started.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Locate the Mobile Banking section, and click “Enroll Now.”
- Follow the prompts to sign up for the services you want on the account(s) you choose.
Advances in technology are always impressive, but it’s important to keep sensitive banking information secure when it’s on your phone. Here are a few tips:
- Store your phone in a secure location.
- Lock and password-protect your device so that nobody else can use it or view your information.
- Delete your browser history regularly.
- Frequently delete text messages containing your account information (including your account balances).
- Before you sell, dispose of or lend someone your device, ensure that your personal account information has been deleted.
- Never disclose via text message any personal information (account numbers, passwords, or any combination of sensitive information like your social security number or birth date that could be used in ID theft).
For additional information on mobile banking, or if you lose your mobile device which has personal information (account numbers, passwords, or any combination of sensitive information stored in it), call us or stop in to discuss protection options.