Will your student be traveling soon? Here’s a bit of helpful information about using their UBT Visa® debit card while traveling.
- Their card can be used to make purchases throughout the US and abroad, anywhere that Visa is accepted.
- Their card can be used to get cash at any ATM displaying the CIRRUS or NETS logo. Remind them that when using a non-UBT ATM a fee of $2.00 may apply. See account terms or talk to a banker for details.
- When they use their card outside the US a small fee of 1% is added for international use.
- If they're planning a trip, they should give us a call first to have their account noted.
- If the card becomes lost or stolen while traveling, we can help. Call us right away for assistance at 402.323.1777 or 800.297.2837. Visit our Lost or Stolen Cards page for more information.