Getting ready for a trip? Here’s a bit of helpful information about using your UBT Visa debit card while traveling.
- Your card can be used to make purchases throughout the US and abroad, anywhere that Visa is accepted.
- Your card can be used to get cash at any ATM. Remember, when using a non-UBT ATM a fee of $2.00 may apply. See your account terms or talk to a banker for details.
- When you use your card outside the US a small fee of 1% is added for international use.
- If you’re planning a trip, give us a call first to have your account noted. That way we’ll know it’s you using the card!
- If your card becomes lost or stolen while you’re traveling, we’ve got your back. Call us right away for assistance at 402.323.1777 or 800.297.2837. Visit or Lost or Stolen Cards page for more information.