Our People Make the Difference
At UBT, your money has people
We're a family-owned bank that cares about our customers, the communities we serve, and each other. When you call or chat looking for support, you are talking to real people (like Brittany) who really care.
Regional & Specialized Support
Stop by your nearest branch
Whether you have questions, want to manage your accounts or open a loan, or just want to chat, we’re always happy to see you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We require a signature from an account owner to close an account. The fastest and simplest way is to stop into any branch location.
If you've moved recently, we may not be able to forward important financial documents to you by mail. Please use one of the secure methods below to ensure that your address is up-to-date.
Notify us through UBTgo
To submit an address change, first log into your UBTgo. Once logged in, select Profile and then Secure Forms, then select "Change Address" Complete the form and click "Submit."
You will need to know each account number that you would like to include in this change.
Contact our Customer Support Team
Call (402) 323-1777 or toll-free (800) 297-2837. See complete hours.
Stop into any Branch Location
Any of our branches would be able to assist you with a change of address form.
You may open an account with Union Bank in the following ways:
- Stop by any of our branches and meet with a Personal Banker
- Complete an online application
- Contact our Customer Support Team where they can process applications over the phone and by mail (for existing customers).
If you have lost your Visa Debit card, please follow these two steps as soon as possible:
1. Report your card Lost or Stolen by calling (402) 323-1777, toll free at 1-800-297-2837 or by stopping by your local branch.
2. Review your account for any unauthorized activity. If you find unauthorized activity, please report the activity as soon as possible to your local police or to our Customer Support Team at (402) 323-1777 or toll free at 1-800-297-2837.
If you are unsure whether your card is lost or you believe it may be among your belongings (in your home or vehicle), you may also temporarily restrict your debit card through UBTgo. Once logged in, select the Debit Card Controls link and use the arrows on the left and right to locate the correct card. Then click on the "Block Card" toggle. If you locate your card, you will be able to remove the block using these same steps.
A branch can print a direct deposit form for you. You can also download and print our Direct Deposit Form.
Message and data rates may apply.