UBTgo Mobile App
Carry your bank in your pocket
If you have your mobile device, you have your bank. The UBTgo app lets you do nearly everything you can do on the desktop, right from the palm of your hand.
- Check balances and transfer between accounts
- Log in with biometric authentication on supported devices
- Deposit checks
Save yourself a trip to the mailbox
Binge-watching shows is fun. Remembering to pay your cable bill is not. Set up your bills to be paid automatically, on whatever day you choose, with BillPay from UBT. There are no monthly fees, and you can even transfer money between your accounts at different financial institutions and set up reminders for upcoming bills.
Splitting the check has never been easier
Out to dinner with your friends? With Popmoney, you’ll never have to hear “I’ll pay you back next time” again. Popmoney makes it easy to send or request money — all you need is a phone number or email address.
Frequently Asked Questions
Within Bill Pay, click the Popmoney tab. Then select "Send Money" from the main menu and follow the on-screen steps. You will need to know the person's mobile phone number, email address or account and routing number.
Please note: there are no fees for sending standard or next day delivery, however there is a $2.50 fee for sending instant delivery. You can send money through UBTgo from any device.
What are the different ways I can send money to someone?
You can send money to someone using their email address, mobile number or account information:
- Email address: your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account.
- Mobile number: a text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account. You may want to tell your contact that standard message and data rates may apply.
- Account information (routing and account number): the money will be deposited directly into your contact's account. You will also have the option to send an email to your contact
When someone sends money to you, you will receive an email or text message.
If your financial institution offers Popmoney (such as UBT), you can log in to your account and direct the funds there. If your financial institution does not offer Popmoney, you can provide your account information at Popmoney.com, and your money will be sent to that account.
If you do not provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender's account.
Money sent directly to an account will be automatically deposited. No action is required by the recipient.
Yes, using account to account transfers within personal Billpay, you can link an account you own at another financial institution. Once setup, you can easily send money to and from that account. Learn more by watching the demo in the Learning Center.
Union Bank's routing number is 104910795.
You can find your account number in a few places:
- In UBTgo on the Account Details section of the Account Activity Screen
- On your checks
- On a monthly statement either mailed to your or accessed through UBTgo
For Health Savings Accounts only, the routing number is: 104914160.
An e-Statement is an electronic mail notification sent to your e-mail address the day your statement is available to view in UBTgo. The e-Statement will replace your current paper statement, providing you immediate access to your account information.
You may enroll in e-Statements by logging into UBTgo and selecting e-Statement Enrollment from the secondary menu.
- When logged into UBTgo from your mobile device, click on the "Deposits" on the bottom of the screen, or from the Menu at the top of the screen, select "Deposit a Check"
- Be sure to endorse the back of the check with "For Mobile Deposit Only at Union Bank" and your signature
- Select the account you wish to deposit into
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take images of the front and back of the check
- Select "Make Deposit"
- Successful deposits will be listed under "View Deposit History"
|$3,000 daily deposit limit per user||Funds are normally received within two business days. Please keep your paper check until the funds are posted to your account. Once received, view your deposit status under Deposit History.|
UBTgo allows you access to your accounts from your personal computer or smart device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can review all the details of your Union Bank accounts, as well as check balances and track spending, transfer funds, verify payments, see if checks have cleared, access debit card controls, and access account statements.
To get started with UBTgo, click on "Register for UBTgo" link on our homepage.
Connect with our people online
iPhone®, ApplePay®, Apple®, and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay® is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co.
Android™, Google Play™, and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Message and data rates may apply.