UBTgo Mobile App
Carry your bank in your pocket
If you have your mobile device, you have your bank. The UBTgo app lets you do nearly everything you can do on the desktop, right from the palm of your hand. And with the latest release, we’ve made lots of improvements that make your UBTgo experience even better:
- Faster, easier mobile check deposit
- A clearer picture of your account balances for easy scanning
- Speed enhancements and a sleek updated design
- And much more
Download the new release today from your device’s App Store and enjoy a better mobile banking experience.
Save yourself a trip to the mailbox
Binge-watching shows is fun. Remembering to pay your cable bill is not. Set up your bills to be paid automatically, on whatever day you choose, with BillPay from UBT. There are no monthly fees, and you can even transfer money between your accounts at different financial institutions and set up reminders for upcoming bills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, using account to account transfers within personal Billpay, you can link an account you own at another financial institution. Once setup, you can easily send money to and from that account. Learn more by watching the demo in the Learning Center.
Union Bank's routing number is 104910795.
You can find your account number in a few places:
- In UBTgo accessed through desktop or the mobile browser on the Account Details section of the Account Activity Screen
- On your checks
- On a monthly statement either mailed to your or accessed through UBTgo
An e-Statement is an electronic mail notification sent to your e-mail address the day your statement is available to view in UBTgo. The e-Statement will replace your current paper statement, providing you immediate access to your account information.
You may enroll in e-Statements by logging into UBTgo and selecting e-Statement Enrollment from the secondary menu.
- When logged into UBTgo from your mobile device, click on the "Deposits" on the bottom of the screen, or from the Menu at the top of the screen, select "Deposit a Check"
- Be sure to endorse the back of the check with "For Mobile Deposit Only at Union Bank" and your signature
- Select the account you wish to deposit into
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take images of the front and back of the check
- Select "Make Deposit"
- Successful deposits will be listed under "View Deposit History"
|$3,000 daily deposit limit per user||Funds are normally received within two business days. Please keep your paper check until the funds are posted to your account. Once received, view your deposit status under Deposit History.|
UBTgo is an online platform that lets you access your accounts from your personal computer or smart device 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can review all the details of your Union Bank accounts, as well as check balances and track spending, transfer funds, verify payments, see if checks have cleared, access debit card controls, and access account statements.
To enroll via your web browser: Visit ubt.com/personal/online-mobile-banking and click the Sign Up link on the login box, then follow the prompts to create your account.
To enroll via your smartphone: Download the UBTgo app from either Apple's App Store (for Apple devices) or Google Play (for Android devices), then tap Register and follow the prompts to create your account.
Authentication issues: In some cases, your authenticator might fail on login or you may receive a message saying there is a problem with your bank.
- Log in to your UBTgo account to verify you have the correct login credentials (username, password) and that multifactor authentication is correctly set up. It’s also good to ensure there are no updates to UBT’s Terms and Conditions that require acceptance. If none of these conditions exist, contact your third-party service provider for further support.
- Important note: None of the current third-party account aggregators accept cookies. This means that each login from these aggregators is recognized as a new device triggering MFA every time.
Account issues: The third-party aggregator or service provider cannot find the right account.
- Tip: Try manually linking your account. Some payment companies allow account connection via routing number and account number. If this doesn’t work, contact your third-party service provider for further support.
Connect with our people online
iPhone®, ApplePay®, Apple®, and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay® is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co.
Android™, Google Play™, and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.