UBTgo Mobile App
Carry your bank in your pocket
If you have your mobile device, you have your bank with you. Our UBTgo app lets you do nearly everything you can do on the desktop, right from the palm of your hand. With the UBTgo app, you have access to:
- Fast, easy mobile check deposit
- Quick Balance feature
- Debit card controls
- And much more
Download UBTgo from your device’s app Store and enjoy a better mobile banking experience.
Save yourself a trip to the mailbox
Binge-watching shows is fun. Remembering to pay your cable bill is not. Set up your bills to be paid automatically, on whatever day you choose, with BillPay from UBT. There are no monthly fees, and you can even transfer money between your accounts at different financial institutions and set up reminders for upcoming bills.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re paying from a UBT account prior to 9 p.m. CT on a business day, the payment will process on that same business day. If it’s after 9 p.m. CT on a business day or it’s a weekend or holiday, the payment will process on the next business day.
If you’re paying from a non-UBT account and submit your payment prior to 6 p.m. CT on a business day and you select the same day as the transfer date, the loan payment will credit on the next business day. If the payment is submitted after 6 p.m. CT on a business day or it’s a weekend or holiday, the earliest date available for you to select as the transfer date is the next business day. Your loan payment will then be credited within two business days.
Yes. You can set up your loan payments with an external account in the same way you would with a UBT account.
Some small businesses are able to receive payments with Zelle®. Ask your favorite small business if they accept payments with Zelle®. If they do, you can pay them directly from your mobile app using just their email address or U.S. mobile number.
Neither UBT nor Zelle® offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle®, so you should only send money to people (and small businesses) you trust. Always ensure you’ve used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number when sending money.
Authentication issues: In some cases, your authenticator might fail on login or you may receive a message saying there is a problem with your bank.
- Log in to your UBTgo account to verify you have the correct login credentials (username, password) and that multifactor authentication is correctly set up. It’s also good to ensure there are no updates to UBT’s Terms and Conditions that require acceptance. If none of these conditions exist, contact your third-party service provider for further support.
- Important note: None of the current third-party account aggregators accept cookies. This means that each login from these aggregators is recognized as a new device triggering MFA every time.
Account issues: The third-party aggregator or service provider cannot find the right account.
- Tip: Try manually linking your account. Some payment companies allow account connection via routing number and account number. If this doesn’t work, contact your third-party service provider for further support.
UBT clients should contact their third-party account aggregator or service provider directly if they experience the any of the following issues:
- Problems linking your UBT account(s) — fails after selecting account
- Ability to display some but not all UBT accounts
- Issues or questions concerning the exporting or downloading of transactions from your UBT account to third-party sites or dashboards
When using account aggregation, it’s important to weigh the convenience and benefits with the inherent risks of sharing your personal credentials and having all your financial information stored in one location. It’s equally important to fully understand the privacy terms and conditions and data security methods of any third-party account aggregation service provider you utilize.
Please note, UBT doesn't support third-party applications utilizing account aggregation with which we do not have a direct relationship. UBT’s security policy also doesn't allow third-party account aggregators to log in on behalf of our customers without their intervention.
Connect with our people online
iPhone®, Apple Pay®, Apple®, and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay® is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co.
Android™, Google Play™, and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.