You may start with a business checking account, but it's the business tools that really help you make the most of your account. From detailed account access to accepting payment from your customers, we are always on the look out for new products and services that can help you maintain your accounts efficiently. When you need more information to make a decision, you can always talk to your Business Banker or contact a Treasury Management Services officer.
Manage your Accounts
- BBO: Use Business Banking Online as your primary resource to stay up-to-date on business transactions, stop pays and more. Various levels of programming available, to fit your business and its budget.
- Business BillPay: Simplify your accounts payable by paying everything online from the same place.
- Business e-Statements: Keep sensitive account information private by receiving your monthly statement within BBO. You can even provide approved employees with direct access, eliminating the need to pass paper around the office.
- Desktop Teller: Skip a step and deposit your checks straight from your business; eliminates a trip to the bank and increases efficiencies.
Payables & Receivables
- Electronic Payments: Make you and your employees happy with fast, electronic payroll processing.
- POGO: Accept Payments on the go utilizing your mobile phone or tablet.
- Merchant Card Services: Browse several options to find the right payment solution for your business.
- Fraud Management: Ready or not, there are criminals out there targeting businesses of all sizes.
- Sweep Services: Make the most of your balance by automatically sweeping funds to take advantage of higher interest rates.
- Wholesale Lockbox: Streamline payment collection while maximizing your funds availability.
- Business Security Training: Take advantage of free training topics in our business security library. Perfect for business owners and employees.