Patient Account Financing
Here’s how it works
When a patient receives a bill from your health care facility, they can turn to UBT for a repayment plan. We’ll issue a loan in the amount of the bill to the patient. Your facility gets paid immediately, improving your cash flow, and your patient has a long-term loan with regular, fixed payments that they can manage.
Contact our team
The Patient Experience
Peace of mind
Relax knowing you don’t have to pay your balance all at once.
Easy to apply
You don’t have to wade through a ton of paperwork to get started.
Many ways to pay
Make payments how it's most convenient for you.
Help is here
Our Customer Support Team is here for you seven days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
A patient account financing program helps your patients in the following ways:
- Manageable monthly payments
- Patients able to add to their existing loan
- Every patient is treated with a high level of respect and integrity
On a monthly basis you will receive:
- Outstanding volume summary report
- Account-level information on new loans and repurchases sent daily
- Analysis on the YTD repurchases and delinquent accounts
There are several components that will save your staff time and effort:
- Immediate account resolution via ACH
- Decrease A/R days and bad debt
- Eliminate additional expense of collecting accounts in-house