After a year like the one we just had, it’s safe to say businesses are learning to be a lot nimbler when it comes to working remotely — and that goes for business banking, too! You’ve probably become intimately familiar with the ins and outs of UBT’s Business Banking Online by now. But did you know that you can also perform a lot of your most common business banking functions from your smartphone using the UBT Business mobile app? It’s true: With one quick download, you’ll have a whole world of business banking capabilities in the palm of your hand. In fact, we’ve rounded up a list of 8 things you can do with UBT Business mobile app. Check ‘em out:
- Set up biometric authentication, Touch ID®, and/or Face ID®. If your device supports it, you can set up yet another layer of security and login convenience. Even if you don’t use the biometrics, UBT’s Business Mobile app employs the same enhanced multifactor authentication security as our Business Banking Online, so you can rest easy knowing security is handled.
- Check your balance. Wherever, whenever, and however you want to log in, your current and previous account balances are at the ready.
- Transfer funds. Business Mobile lets you easily, quickly, and securely transfer funds between accounts. You can even make payments to your loans.
- Send wire transfers. Need to wire money? The UBT Business mobile app has you covered with just a few taps.
- Make deposits. No time for a bank run? No problem! A couple of pics, a few taps, and your check deposits are in the bag — or should we say, in the bank!
- Pay bills like a pro. Manage accounts payable securely with the UBT Business app by reviewing payment history and making payments on the go.
- View check images. View deposit slips and take a look at checks cleared.
- Review transactions. Take a look at your recent transactions before depositing or transferring funds. You’ll be able to view your current and previous statements' worth of transactions within the transactions listing.
With UBT Business mobile app in hand, you can keep your finger on the pulse of your business, regardless of what your day — or evening — brings. And it really is easy to get started, especially if you already have access to Business Banking Online; simply download the app from your phone’s app store and log in to get started. For more information, we invite you to take a product tour or visit our online and mobile business banking page.
Learning Center articles, guides, blogs, podcasts, and videos are for informational purposes only and are not an advertisement for a product or service. The accuracy and completeness is not guaranteed and does not constitute legal or tax advice. Please consult with your own tax, legal, and financial advisors.