We understand how important securing a partner to finance your church's project is to you. In order to make your experience as easy and efficient as possible, please prepare the information below.
Church Loan Checklist:
- The past three years of financials, including Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Number of giving units
- Total membership
- Current property value (if applicable)
- Proposed project budget
- Campaign Information
- Time frame
- Dollars raised to date
- Projections of total campaign
- Previous campaign history: Have other successful campaigns been completed?
- History of Church
- Denomination and background
- Background on Church leadership
- Church location(s), both current and of proposed project (if different)
- Information about primary ministries of the church
- Youth ministries, day care, preschool, outreach, etc.
- General demographics of congregation
Download our checklist and questionnaire to help us get to know you or try out our church financing calculator.
Learning Center articles, guides, blogs, podcasts, and videos are for informational purposes only and are not an advertisement for a product or service. The accuracy and completeness is not guaranteed and does not constitute legal or tax advice. Please consult with your own tax, legal, and financial advisors.