How to File a Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission

October 09, 2019

If you've been ripped off or scammed, complain to the Federal Trade Commission. It can help put the bad guys out of business. To file a complaint, just go to or call 1-877-FTC-HELP.

  • Personal
  • Fraud Prevention
  • Fraud
  • Scams