Business Banking Online (BBO) gives you control over your banking relationship from anywhere you can access the Internet. BBO is a powerful, web-based tool that offers you convenient access to your account information, plus the ability to initiate transactions easily. With the highest level of software encryption available, you can be assured your financial information is safe and secure when accessing BBO.
BBO provides secure access for a wide range of account information and services including Positive Payment, Lockbox and other notifications. You'll get the information you need to make timely and well-informed financial decisions for your company.
Balance and Transaction Reporting
- Obtain a quick “snapshot” of the current cash position of all your accounts.
- Access current day balances and transactions
- Review available, float and ledger balances
- Retrieve online images of paid checks
- Categorize expenses with our spending report
- View historical account balances and activity
- Export account activity to financial software anytime
- Retrieve and review CTX notices attached to incoming ACH transactions
- Funds Management
- Initiate transfers between your Union Bank & Trust accounts
- Initiate electronic transfers and wires to other financial institutions
- Initiate, review and search for stop payments
- Retrieve and review current and prior 18 monthly account statements
- Retrieve and review prior 18 monthly account analysis statements
Security & Control
- Customize and define access per employee
- 128-bit encryption safeguards your financial information
To apply for the free inquiry-only level of BBO, read the Treasury Management Services Agreement. Then print and complete the Authorization Form.
Mail the completed form to:
Union Bank & Trust
Attn: Electronic Banking
PO Box 82535
Lincoln, NE 68501-2535