3 easy ways to pay your loan
Whether you pay online, via check, or in person, making payments to your loan is easy as can be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can get a .25% discount for being an existing UBT customer and a .25% discount if you set up automatic payments.
$2500 is the minimum amount that can be applied for on a loan.
Yes, you can make a loan payment online through our online payment portal.
Once you have been directed to the Online Payment Center, follow the directions listed. Depending on the loan type, you may only be able to process a payment online using routing and account information.
Other Payment Methods:
- From your Union Bank & Trust checking or savings account: you can make a transfer through Online Banking or by contacting our Customer Support Team, at no charge.
- Automatic Payments: Union Bank will pull your monthly payment automatically from your designated account at another financial institution. The authorization form can be requested by contacting our Customer Support Team at (402) 323-1777 or toll-free at (800) 297-2837 and is also free of charge.
- By Phone: If you are making a payment by phone, there is a processing fee of $5. Payments can be made using routing and account information or with a credit or debit card.
- In Person: You may also make a loan payment at any of our branches.
Direct deposit of payroll provides you same-day access to your funds the day your employer issues your check. Eliminate mail delays and the added trip to the bank to make your deposit. With direct deposit, you'll simply receive your paycheck in your personal checking account on your payday. That's it!
To be eligible to receive Direct Deposit into your personal checking account, your employer must be enrolled in the service on their business checking account. If you are currently receiving a check, ask your employer if direct deposit is available. A branch can print a direct deposit form for you. You can also download and print our Direct Deposit Form.
SWIFT Code: UNTUUS42
To assist our customers living abroad or with family members who live outside of the United States, we have an International Wire SWIFT Code. Use the information below to send a wire to a Union Bank & Trust account:
- Receiving Bank: Union Bank & Trust Co.
- SWIFT Code: UNTUUS42
- Beneficiary: Union Bank & Trust Co. Account Name
- Address: Union Bank & Trust Co. Account Address
- Account Number: Union Bank & Trust Co. Account Number
Connect with our people online
Loan products subject to credit approval.