Everyone — and every business — has their own unique financial needs. And those needs change over time. One of our most important commitments to our customers is providing service from a broad base of financial solutions. In addition to the products and services offered by Union Bank, we’ve partnered with a number of affiliated companies and entities to help us fulfill this mission. Our affiliates include:
- InfoVisa — a financial services technology company that provides trust accounting software and performance measurement solutions. Infovisa's clients consist of trust companies, bank trust departments, and foundations across the country. They have offices is Charlotte, NC; Denver, CO; and Lincoln, NE. For more information about Infovisa, visit www.infovisa.com.
- Nelnet — Nelnet Inc. (NYSE: NNI), is an innovative education finance and services company focused on providing fee-based processing services and quality education-related products in four core areas: loan financing, loan servicing, payment processing, and education planning. In addition, Nelnet leverages its strong technology competencies throughout its businesses. The company's products and services help students and families plan, prepare, and pay for their education and make administrative and financial processes more efficient for schools and financial organizations. For more information, visit Nelnet.com.
- Nelnet Capital LLC — a full service brokerage firm that offers stocks, bonds, CDs, and mutual funds to our banking clients. They provide Union Bank affiliates and regional financial institutions with capital markets strategies and products that enhance their financial performance while minimizing interest rate risk.
- Union Agency, Inc. — one of the largest personal and commercial property and casualty agencies in Lincoln, Union Agency offers a wide range of insurance services for families, businesses, and organizations. They represent many highly regarded insurance companies to give access to quality insurance products. All lines of personal, commercial, life, and health insurance are available. See them online at www.unionagency.com.
- Union Equipment Finance, LLC — With multiple equipment leasing services, Union Equipment Finance LLC, will help businesses conserve business capital and strengthen cash flow, making cash available for other business needs.
- Union Title Company, LLC — Experienced leadership, skilled employees, and strong local ownership means Union Title will help complete real estate transactions right. Union Title provides commercial and residential title insurance, title searches, escrows, closings, For Sale By Owner contracts, flood zone certificates, and 1031 exchanges. www.uniontitle.com.
- Union Investment Advisors — a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) that provides Investment Management Services to the Stratus Family of Mutual Funds.
- Zelle — A Human Resources services provider comprised of experts in all areas of HR, Zelle is ready to help you take your business to the next level. Onward. Upward. This dynamic team focuses on your challenges of today while keeping an eye on the ever-changing demands of tomorrow. With HR solutions that fit, your organization will be more efficient, effective, and ultimately, employ happier people. And when we're happy with what we're doing, we perform at our best. That's what Zelle is all about.
Insurance policies are obligations of the issuing insurance company, and are not obligations or deposits of, or guaranteed by any bank and are not FDIC insured.
Investment products: Not FDIC Insured - No Bank Guarantee - May Lose Value.