The All-New UBTgo Online & Mobile Banking
We’re so excited about the new UBTgo that we’re blowing up a balloon for each of its awesome features. That’s a lot of balloons! Check out this video to see the new UBTgo and how to get logged in.
Why the Upgrade to UBTgo?
We want you to love your bank, and the way you do your banking. That's why we're so excited to introduce the new UBTgo Online & Mobile Banking system, complete with a new look and tons of great features to help you better manage your accounts. It can do everything the previous system did — and so much more — all with a much-improved user experience. This new UBTgo is more flexible, allowing you to customize your experience at the bank to deliver new features faster and more frequently.
Single Platform | Money Compass | Touch ID | Customization | Card Controls | Access to More Accounts
Your Username and Password | Mobile App | UBT's Support Team
Know Your Username and Password | Update Your Contact Information | Turn on Auto Update
Use your current Username and Password | Choose new Security Questions | Explore
- Single platform means a better mobile experience: everything you can do on your computer, you'll be able to do on your phone.
- Improved spending categorization
- Debit Card Controls: turn your debit card on and off, set usage restrictions, and more.
- Money Compass: manage your money in one spot by aggregating outside accounts. Gain insights about your cash flow, budgets, retirement and goals.
- Unlock your own account: no need to call/chat with UBT
- Enhanced security:in the future, new options like 2-step verification will be available for high-risk transactions. Make sure we have your most up-to-date contact information.
- Access to More Accounts: Now any personal accounts for which you’re an owner show up in UBTgo so you don’t need multiple usernames and passwords. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, you can hide accounts from showing on your Account Summary tile under the Profile menu > Profile Updates > Show/Hide Accounts.
- Your Username and Password will remain the same. Make sure you know your username and password to make logging into the new system seamless.
- The UBTgo Mobile App. You won't need a new app; your current app will simply need an update.
- Access to your accounts any time.
- The people behind the technology: our Customer Support Team is here when you need help.
Here to Help
- Know Your Username and Password. Make sure you know your username and password to make logging into the new system seamless.
- Make Sure We Have Your Most Up-to-Date Contact Information. Contact our Customer Support Team now to update your information.
- Set Your Phone for Automatic App Updates. You won't need to download a new mobile app, but you will need to update your current app. Make sure your phone is set for automatic app updates so the update to the UBTgo App downloads as soon as it becomes available.
- Some services will be unavailable beginning at 6:00 pm on the evening of April 24th. BillPay and Mobile Deposit will be unavailable in the current UBTgo Online & Mobile systems beginning at 6pm on April 24th. All of your pre-scheduled bill payments will process but the system will be unavailable for new payments and changes. You will be able to complete Express Transfers but you will not be able to create new future-dated or recurring transfers until the new system is available.
- Mint, Quicken, and QuickBooks Users. You will need update your connection. Get instructions at www.ubt.com/quicken
- Use your current username and password. Your current username and password will get you into the new system. If you've forgotten your password, you can use the "Forgot Password" link to create a new one. If you've forgotten your Username, you will be able to access a Username Lookup Tool which will send your Username to your email address UBT has on file.
- Choose new security questions. Once in the new UBTgo, you'll select new Security Questions from an updated list of options. After the system learns your behavior, these will be used to challenge you on high-risk transactions or peculiar logins.
- Explore the New UBTgo. Check out the new Home where you can customize which tiles are shown and in what order. Click on "Settings" in the top menu to update theme, layout, and hide or show different page elements. Under Profile, you can Hide and Show specific accounts.
- Scheduled Transfers Your existing scheduled transfers will continue to run, but the visibility may have changed. Please take a moment to review any future-dated and recurring transfers. If you have questions or do not see your transfer, contact our Customer Support Team at 833.323.1454.